We can do no great things, only small things with great love.

Mother Teresa

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Week 9 Thing 22 Audiobooks

I set up my account and took a look at some of the books that are available. I have to admit that there is a part of me that still loves to curl up on the sofa with a good book. However, I also realize that sometimes I am so busy getting things done, that by the time I lay down to read, I fall asleep after just a few pages. It is probably much more realistic for me to download an audiobook and listen to it while I'm cooking dinner, or mowing the lawn! I am on the second book of Tim LaHayes Left Behind series, and I do see that these books are on audiobook. That would be great to be able to download them and listen to them while I'm still getting things done. I am such a multi-tasker! I also have to say that I have been reading Tumblebooks with my granddaughter, Taylor and she just loves them. (And so do I!!!)

No comments: