We can do no great things, only small things with great love.

Mother Teresa

Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 6 Thing 13 Tagging on Del.icio.us

This was an interesting site! I can tell I'm gaining a little self confidence. I feel more comfortable navigating around the sites. I found a tag cloud with popular tags where the word size reflects the popularity of the tag. A few of the tags I looked at were quotes, books and recipes. I set up an account for myself and after looking at some of the recipes, decided to add them to My Favorites. I've been trying to start using my crock pot more often so dinner is waiting for me at the end of the day and I found "50 Awesome Crockpot Recipes to Keep You Warm". I find that in the past I have printed lots of recipes out. I have tons of printed papers which somehow I never look through again, or they get lost. This time they are right at my fingertips, in my account under My Favorites! Pretty cool!

No comments: