We can do no great things, only small things with great love.

Mother Teresa

Friday, September 28, 2007

Week 5 Thing 11 Library Thing

Wow! This was soo cool! It is a great way to keep track of books that you've read. You can also chat with other people who have similar reading interests through library thing groups. You can invite people to chat with you (you know I'd love that!!!) or join other groups of people to talk about a particular book which could be useful for book talks! There is also a group for librarians who librarything and even a group of Myers-Briggs Types!!! I chose 6 books to display on my blog, all for particular reasons. The Little Red Rabbit Who Wanted Red Wings was my favorite book when I was a little girl. Hop on Pop and The Very Hungry Caterpillar were my daughter Maegan's favorite books as a little girl and we spent so many fun filled hours with her curled up on my lap reading them. The Chesapeake Bay Trilogy was a series of just plain enjoyable books that I have read and re-read, just to escape for a little "Kim" time! The Christmas Box was the first book I read by my favorite author Richard Paul Evans that touched my heart! And I'm hooked again! I'm on my second book of the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins! Ahhh, I do love to read!

No comments: