We can do no great things, only small things with great love.

Mother Teresa

Friday, September 28, 2007

Week 5 Thing 10 Avatars and More

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

I had sooo much fun making my avatar. First of all, I totally goofed and somehow ended up with a male avatar and I was really beginning to wonder what your thoughts of that would be haha! I finally figured out how to change my avatar to female and from there the possibilities were endless! Since I like to have a lot of fun, I finally decided to let the kid in me win out and gave my avatar pigtails. Since winter will be here before we know it, my avatar is dressed for the snow and of course her black lab is right there with her! In fact she is ready for a snowball battle! What's that??? Splat! Gotcha!!!

1 comment:

Running Pinky said...

Somebody looks a little ornery!
How ever you choose to say it.