We can do no great things, only small things with great love.

Mother Teresa

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Week 3 Thing 7

I know this seems like a minor thing but it made me sooo happy! I have been using text messages for quite awhile. I had to learn out of necessity! My kids would text message me. What message were they sending me?? So...I learned how to open them up and how to send them. But it always bothered me. I would type everything in lower case letters. It drove me crazy! Ask my kids. Spelling, grammar and punctuation have always been one of my vices. So, I finally took the time to figure out how to capitalize my letters! And it was sooo easy! For those of you who don't know...there is a shift key just like on the keyboard! Success! :-)

2 comments:

Running Pinky said...

Keep going Hugbug. You are doing great!

persnicketyfits said...

Way to go HugBug! You're on a roll now :-)